Administrative Account Coordinator
The Administrative Account Coordinator plays a critical role in the internal management of IMN client accounts. This position works directly with the Vice President of Client Development, Account Director, Account Manager and industry suppliers ensuring all client needs are met and expectations are exceeded.Core job responsibilities require strong computer skills, professional customer service, organizational skills, ability to multi-task, creative thinking an problem-solving.
- Build meeting specifications and RFP’s based on client requirements and history. RFP’s are discussed and approved by the Account Lead before final submission.
- Manage leads (Request for Proposals) in cvent. RFP’s range from 50 person meetings to city wide conventions and tradeshows.
- Handle supplier inquiries on lead status and follow up on all leads with industry suppliers to ensure a quick response for the client (typically three days, although times vary).
- Produce, edit and deliver options reports to Account Lead for review.
- Work with destinations and hotels to arrange site visits for client and Account Lead. Create site visit itinerary to be shared with client, CVB and hotels.
- Administratively build hotel contract based on negotiations completed by Account Lead.
- Produce and submit weekly pace reports via spreadsheet format.
- Share and assist with management of Account Team calendar.
- Collect final hotel pick-up reports, food & beverage history and AV/Internet usage report. Submit final pickup to accounting for commission invoicing.
- Maintain running history reports.
- Responsible for understanding the established SOP’s for IMN client accounts.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
Database & Internal Support:
- Ensure all account data is entered into IMN Database in a timely and efficient manner and according to established SOP’s.
- Create and maintain client account folders, electronic and paper.
- Enter initial meeting information on Account Lead’s working report.
- Enter hotel pick-up and final hotel pick-up in the IMN database.
- Support office by covering phones during lunch and other scheduled breaks.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 Years of administrative work experience (Hospitality Industry) preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.); Knowledge in cvent a plus, but not required; Customer Service experience; Strong communication skills; Detailed Oriented, Multi-Tasker, Time Management; Prioritization Skills
- Interpersonal and team work skills are essential.
- Effective Communication
- Teamwork & Relationship Building
- Advocacy and Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Confidence & Agility
Job Type: Full-time
This is an incredible opportunity to kick start or build your career with a global network comprised of association, meeting and event, hospitality and destination marketing professionals. We are looking for ambitious, passionate, problem-solvers to continue to help our clients’ organizations and events thrive. Find the job you love – join IMN!
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: Barbara A. Myers, CAE, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org.